Facilities at Bel-Air Equestrian Centre include:
- 200 acres of farm and park land to ride on
- Adjoining Coillte forest with thousands of acres available for riding
- 25×60 m floodlit all weather arena
- Full cross-country course with fences of varying type, height and difficulty
- Cross-country training field
- Jumping lanes
- Old country lanes to ride on
- Home of Bel-Air Riding Club
- Approved by Failte Ireland, British Horse Society (BHS) and Association of Irish Riding Establishments (AIRE)
- Member of Equestrian Holidays Ireland (EHI)
This video from our hunter trials 2014 shows you some of our cross-country course.
Want more information?
If you want to know more about our facilities at Bel-Air Hotel and Equestrian Centre you only have to ask...